Electron Optic Services, Inc.
70 Bentley Ave; Suite 205.
K2E 6T8 CANADA
Phone (613) 723-7773
Fax (819) 684-2308
Upgrade your SEM with high resolution digital images.
- Digitizes in any size between 16 x 16 and 8192 x 8192 pixels
(depending on your SEM)
- Square pixels in any mode
- Connects to any existing SEM or STEM
- 100% reliable for your SEM and lowest noise level due to unique, optical
isolation on board
- Grabs images in slow scan and full photo resolution
- Can grab 2 simultaneous images (for example SE and BSE fields)
- Unique, programmable oversampling factor dramatically reduces image noise
in real time
- The grabbed images are immediately available to the user in the PC RAM
- They are stored in full resolution, 256 grey levels per pixel (frame integration
uses 16 bits per pixel during grabbing)
- Easy transfer to any other application (OLE 2 ot clipboard)
- Distance measurement, extraction, filtering, line / rectangle drawings, line scan
and histogram functions
- Image contrast and brightness adjustments
- Selectable, enhanced image compression engine reduces image size on disk by 90% with
little image degradation
- Fully compatible with Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT.
- Integrated and flexible data base (with slides management)
- Powerful yet simple programming language makes the user's job easier (macro commands)
- EDX mapping grabbing mode mixes elemental maps with SE or BSE image
- 3D vision: a very simple way to get tri
- dimensional pictures